• 4 Hours Fire Rating
• ASTM C920 Compliant
• ±25 % Movement Capability
• Good UV Resistance
• Low static charge – Less dirt streaking
• Free of silicone – Paintable
• Free of isocyanate – No air bubbling
• Free of solvent – No shrinkage
• Reactive Plasticizer – Non-staining
• Bond most substrates without primer
ALSEAL Fire Rated MS Sealant is a moisture-curing sealant based on advanced MS Polymer technology that provides movement capability in fire rated joint applications. It is compliant with fire rating specification of BS EN 1366-4: 2006.
Recommended for sealing interior and exterior movement joint where a fire rating of up to 4 hours is required in precast and in-situ concrete, expansion and construction joint, brick, fibre cement board, plasterboard etc. It is also used as joint sealant and gap filler against dust and water penetration, and sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures.
|Carton Quantity||20 cartridges||20 sausages|
|Colors||White & grey|